Monday, March 26, 2012

Since Last We Spoke...

Remember way back in the before time, the long-long ago? A simpler, more innocent era when life was easy and things made sense? Me either. But I'm pretty sure I was snide about it in pithy little snippets that I posted to one salientgreen.net.(R.I.P. - also fuck you, Zen internet!)
Well, those days are gone forever and you should just  let them go. Don't stop thinking about tomorrow. It's a whole new world. (Not just helpful advice. Best. Playlist. Ever.)
Welcome to Salient Green 2.0. It has a more complicated address (free for me!) but that's what bookmarks are for. So go ahead and like this or follow this or instagram this or whatever you kids do with technology nowadays, but I'm back, baby!
Once more, this will be your one-stop emporium for the latest Noah Green news. (The 2nd least reliable news source there is!)
Here is a quick round-up of the latest:
Les Fat Jones is now a fully functioning rock band. We recorded an album that will be released shortly somewhere, somehow. In the meantime, you can listen to a couple of tracks here and check out our awesome video here (Serious. Art.) If you live in Barcelona, or are spontaneous and rich, you can come see us on Saturday 31st March at Sidecar. Get there early. We're the opening band.
My Great Big Capitalist Adventure now has a slightly easier to pronounce name: Questular. It's a mobile app that's live on the app store and usable in Barcelona. Download it, play it and rate it (max stars, please!) As it spreads and grows, I will keep you abreast of its arrival in your town. It's headed there.
I also plan to continue being slightly smug and self satisfied, as per my birthright as a Canadian living abroad, (Ok, I wasn't born  a Canadian living abroad, but I'm pretty sure your birthright wasn't to correct my flawed syntax and/or logic) so you can expect more photos of terrible hairstyles. As my integration continues, I will send back reports from the front.
I plan to be more active on this so you can come and check in often. (I also plan to go running three or four times a week, so take that as you will.) You can follow me on twitter @noahdjgreen. You can buy me drink sometime. (Once a musician, always a musician!)
In any case, I hope to fill that ever so tiny Noah-shaped hole in your life. (Yup, that's what that was. And you were worried it was a tumor!)

1 comment:

  1. You're right, that's what that was. That's exactly what that was. :) Good to see you're back.

    ReplyDelete