Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Pesach

Long promised grey clouds moved in this week and dumped their payload on the city. The arrival of torrential rains that happen annually yet consistently catch the Barcelona off guard can only mean one thing: long weekend!
While February gets as close to winter as it does on the Mediterranean, the month of March always makes leaps and bounds forwards, with the temperatures rising and the sun drawing you to gaze out the office window and lazily dream of summer. The April comes along and yells "Psyche!".
Passover begins on Friday, when we celebrate that time only some of the Jews were killed. ("Yay! They didn't get us all! What's for dinner?" - every Jewish holiday.)
I will take advantage of my time off to got to Rome to visit brother Eli and family. While I'm there, I hear there is a local festival involving a man with a pointy hat and a two-thousand-year-old zombie uprising. Sounds neat-o.
The likelihood of me updating the site before next week are low, but don't fret. I know I'm just regaining your trust after months without even a phone call, and it looks bad that I'm already going away, but I promise, I can change.
By the way, in case you were wondering, the L word posted on your blog doesn't magically increase traffic.
Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment