Monday, April 30, 2012

Rock Report - Sunday April 29th - Now With Pictures!

I, like many others, am guilty of walking around with my face stuck in my iphone. The joke goes that what's on your phone is invariably more interesting than what or whoever is around you, but if your real life can't compete with Cut the Rope, you probably need to move / get new friends / stop or start doing drugs. In fact, our smartphones don't compensate for a lack in the world, they compensate for a lack in ourselves. With our handy mini-computers we never need be lost, late or wrong again. Instagram has turned us all into photographers, Garage Band into producers and Angry Birds into keen strategists with in depth architectural knowledge. However, until they make an app that allows me to take pictures of myself while jumping up and down and playing the keyboard, I'll have to rely on the talents of others. Here are some pictures from yesterday's Forestival gig, taken by Alba Mora. If you need the soundtrack to accompany them, you can get it here.





No comments:

Post a Comment