Monday, April 30, 2012

Rock Report - Sunday 29th April

Best. Sunday. Ever.

While I missed 2 Skinnee J's warm-up gig in New York in preparation for next week's tour (next week! holy shit does time ever fly!), I had my own day of rock and roll awesomeness. Amiel's friend got married and turned his wedding into a music festival in the woods outside Barcelona. Les Fat Jones were lucky to be part of it.
The happy couple
As is appropriate for a wedding, there was a ridiculous amount of food and booze. As is appropriate for a festival, there was a ridiculous amount of rock, provided for the enthusiastic guests by a mix of equally enthusiastic bands and DJ's.
Day...
...and night
I believe I speak for everyone when I say a great time was had by all. This guy knows what I'm talking about:
Day...
...and night


No comments:

Post a Comment